In the summer of 2018, Bustin Vanderson Group partnered up with the National Pediatric Cancer Foundation.
With the belief, a little change can make a big difference. The Bustin Vanderson Group will donate $100 for each home we close in 2018, and we invite you to match our donation so that we can magnify our impact and help the NPCF find a faster cure for pediatric cancer!
Why we chose the National Pediatric Cancer Foundation?
- #1 cause of death by disease among children is cancer.
- 43 children per day are expected to be diagnosed with cancer.
- Of the billions of dollars spent annually on cancer research and treatment, only 4% of those dollars are directed towards pediatric cancer.
- Of those children who survive pediatric cancer, more than 95% will have a significant health related issue by the time they reach 45 years of age, most often as a result of being treated with drugs designed specifically for adults. We need to find less-toxic, more targeted treatments, therapies and cures designed specifically for pediatric cancer patients.
What Makes the NPCF So Different?
A majority of cancer research focuses on adult treatments and is done within the walls of individual institutions. In contrast, we fund clinical trials and COLLABORATE with a network of cutting-edge hospitals across the nation to fast track less-toxic, more targeted treatments. All to increase the survival rate of children battling cancer.
- 10.5.18 – 10.7.18 | YERRID FOUNDATION, NPCF GRAND SLAM FISHING TOURNAMENT
- 10.08.18 – PRESIDENT’S CUP GOLF TOURNAMENT W/ THE TAMPA CLUB
To learn more, and see what ground-breaking research we’re working on visit: nationalpcf.org
Other Charitable donations made in the last year:
- Best Buddies
- Dave Posnack JCC